08 May 2015

Vision Exhibition

Hello Everyone!
Are you in London this week end? 
Then pop in to see the Vision Exhibition in Hackney Wick:
My Artwork Closed Down, in being auctioned there as limited edition print and cards at the Vision Exhibition!

I donated this Artworks to support the Papyrus Project that helps young adults coping with issues and works to prevent suicide.


You can buy tickets at the door:

Cre8 Lifestyle Centre
Hackney Wick,
London
or online here

The exhibition is curated by Shannon Rose Lane - see more about her work and this event here: Shannon's tweets & snaps

8 comments:

  1. CarolineMay 09, 2015

    I'll be there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This artwork is so beautiful - I wish I could buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this print - do you sell it in your web site?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a bag with this image, I got it from Society6! So many people complement me on it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belli i tuoi lavori, complimenti, continua così.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brava Giulia - continua così, stai spaccando il mondo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this artwork

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done you!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them