15 April 2015

The Cheeky Hedgehog


As you seen on Instagram recently,
I've been sharing some pretty cute images of hedgehogs and of my studio,


and I have also aticipated


that I would be posting a time lapse of this very painting.


Well, here it is!



Cute, trough and trough!
Some of you have asked me about my upcoming Creativity Course. Well, thank you all of your enquiries. I am going to be opening the registrations in the summer, for September start, and soon I will be telling you all more about it, and sharing little snippets of the video course.

If you'd like to receive more info, subscribe to my list (and tick 'workshops')
You will then automatically enter the Yearly Scholarship Draw and have the chance to win the entire course FREE OF CHARGE! I am really excited about this new venture, and I look forward to tell you all more about it!

Love

x

1 comment:

  1. Amazing studio... love the illustration! well done!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them