09 April 2015

Easter Break

This is were we retreat for our Easter Break this year, the New Forest.
It's a really beautiful location were we come back nearly every year. It's so peaceful and calm.


We took our bicycle out on an excursion amongst the big oak trees of the forest for a whole day on Easter Sunday. Had a picnic, enjoyed the rays of spring sunshine and admired wild deers and wild horses.


So magical!
It's the sort of place I could just easily moved to if I found the right little cottage. Perhaps one like this one:


and a tree like this one next to it:


so that I could hang a swing off one of the largest branches.
and if it had a lake like this one near by


with swans and ducks... well I think I would be in heaven!
Have a wonderful day folks!
Leave you with this beautiful tune by the houses:


1 comment:

  1. what a magical place… wish i was there too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them