30 December 2014

The Best of Christmas 2014

Christmas moments and lovely presents

Wow, what an amazing year this has been! And Christmas was just so special. We went to Italy to see my family and friends just before Christmas, then had the most amazing time at the Lodge, with our cozy fire, our lovely tree and frequent cups of tea.
Here a few of the best Christmas times and a selection of my favourite presents!


1. Watching Polar Express with my family.
We watch it every year, and every year I absolutely fall in love with this song, Believe, written by Glenn Ballard and Alan Silvestri and performed by Josh Gobran. The lyric are very profound and powerful. I can't wait to sing it to my children one day!


2. Frosty mornings right before Christmas. When it's cold outside, you are at home, and you can spend the whole day laying in from of the fireplace, eating, drinking tea, and watching movies.


3. Making the most incredible vegan Chocolate Log, as a surprise for Jason, and feeling super proud of my creation when he found it in the fridge


4. Having Fairy Christmas Lights up in the studio (and not needing to have lights on in the evening there)


5. Seeing Rome at Christmas time with Jason and my friends


6. Loved unwrapping these beautiful golden glass baubles that I got from the Children's Trust for only £8


7. Jason bought me a huge 5kg Pink Salt Lamp. It's amazing... I keep it right by my computer and it has the warmest glow ever...


8. Santa brought me a Raw Chocolate Almond Spread made with sprouted nuts.
Do I need to say anything else?

 

9. I received a SOHO Aromatherapy diffuser from my mum, dad, sister & brother in law.
This is such a beautiful invention! I keep it by my bed side and use it as a lamp as well as a diffuser.
10. Mum brought me these slippes from Intimissimi.
#love! Mums have the ability to know what is exactly that you need.
I adore them. And yes, they are totally fake sheepskin (and suitable for vegans)

I hope you had the most amazing Christmas time also.
Sending you all many blessings for a wonderful 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them