03 December 2013

By my bedside

Hello everybody,
How are you all? I hope you are really well.
As we approaching the shorted day of the year and the cold and darkness of the night is encouraing me to spend more time in doors, I have began to reading again. oh how i love to read!
To study, mark the pages, to make notes. Its my favourite. Of all books, I've chosen this one:


The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying

I had began reading many years ago, but never reached the end, although I found it absolutely enlightening. This time, I am determined.
Two people close to me have cross to the other side in the last three months. It has been a roller coaster or emotions to say the least. It's has not been easy for me coming to terms with the feeling of 'loss' that i had and still have in my heart - but I believe that this is this way because as a collective we are not trained to think in a certain way. We are trained to live in the past and in the future rather then the present. To think we have all of the time in the world to make the change we want to see in the world. In truth, everything in this reality is extremely un-certain; so it cannot be taken for granted. 

Highly recommend this book to all of you wanting to find out more how to live in the present and how to die in the present, with no regrets or fear; just filled with loving Peace.

with Ahimsa and Satya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them