07 August 2013

The Post-July Post is here!


Finally, here is a minute to actually sit down and look at all the pictures of this hectic summer adventures! OMG, this summer has come and gone by so quickly!
It is still here in a way, but I can feel it slipping away… the days are getting shorter and not quite so warm as they were.
So much has happened! First Pop Up Gallery Exhibition, then two weeks of Open Studios, Holiday in France, Exhibition at Cafe Mila, a one week visit from a dear friend from Itay, lots of running, training and other things...

So now I am quite looking forward to September and the slow unwinding of things; looking forward to long evening in the studio painting.
I have so much on my to do list, it's crazy!

Certainly hope to share with you soon all my latest works in a few weeks. In the meantime, here are some pics.

Much love
Ahimsa x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them