My studio will be open to the public in June 2013 for the Surrey Artists Open Studios!
These are the dates in which it will be open.
I hope you can make it!
If you are coming, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
so I will make sure to have some freshly baked vegan cake to offer you!
- Saturday 8th June 10am - 5pm
- Sunday 9nd June 10 am - 5pm
- Thursday 13th June 10am-5pm & 6pm-8:30pm
- Friday 14th June 10am-5pm
- Saturday 15th June 10am-5pm
- Sunday 16th June 10am-5pm
- Thursday 20th June 10am-5pm & 6pm-8:30pm
- Friday 21st June 10am-5pm
- Sunday 23rd June 10am-5pm
You'll be able to view many of my original artworks and purchase cards, prints, illustrated stationery, and original pieces. Please note that the only payment accepted will be cash, cheque & PayPal.
The address is:
Juniper Hall Field Centre,
Old London Road, Mickleham, Dorking
How to get there:
The studio is located about 15-20 minutes walk from the Box Hill and Westhuble Train Station
(direct trains to Dorking from London Victoria run daily)
You can then either walk or catch the 465 Bus Dorking-Kingstone (the bus stop is by the A24 road located at the end of the lane near by the Stepping Stones pub - Stop at the Juniper Hall Stop)
The studio is located in a area of outstanding natural beauty, this would be a great opportunity to walk up Box Hill and have a pic nic!