02 September 2012

Holiday Scrapbook

Hello Darlings,
How are you all? I hope great!
I have been keeping very busy lately, and haven't had much time for either gardening, baking or blogging! I do miss it a lot though!
Here is a mini scrapbook of my Holiday to the Isle of Wight this Summer. We had the most amazing time there. So much nature, beautiful sandy beaches, and clear blue skies…

{click image to enlarge}


From left to right:

1. National Trust property in Brightstone Bay
2. Me at the Donkey Sanctuary
3. Twist and I at one of the Brightstone Bay beaches
4.Twist resting in a paddle by the beach
5. Being Kate at the Needles
6. Looking out for red squirrels in the forest


Sending much love to all of you

Giulia

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them