23 July 2012

Cute bee + lavender field


Hello guys,
hope you are having a great day.
we are all more then cheerful today, since the sun has decided to shine!
it's a miracle…
Apparently it will be hot and sunny all week… yay!


Yesterday we went to a Lavender Field near where we live.
it was AMAZING. the scent of lavender was absolutely incredible and all you could hear was the buzzing of the busy bees collecting their pollen from the flowers.



Twist kept trying to catch the bees with her mouth! I had to tell her off a few times…



Yesterday last night I finished editing the latest speed painting video!
This illustration is the first on of a bee series I'm doing for the Surrey Beekper and will soon be available as cards and prints…



I hope you enjoy.
To be notified when the new videos are published you can just subscribe to my Illustration Channel.

Much love
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them