13 June 2012

Shameless Plug Wednesday!

I'm so excited to see my bro's new video game is now available online for sale!
He and his colleagues have worked really hard to bring this to fruition.
Flavio did all of the graphics.


I think it's brilliant, and I'm not a video game type of person either!
The characters are just so beautifully drawn, sooo sweet! And the colours bright and rich.
 Watch the trailer below! It appears that this new template I'm using on the blog won't let me upload you tube videos without messing up the whole page up! How very inconvenient. I will have to find a solution for that… in the mean time, you can watch it  here!

The music is also hilarious!
You can find it here!

Much love

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them