15 June 2012

Gardening & Painting

Hello my darlings,
I hope you are all well.
I'm excited about the week end coming up, I have so many projects I want to get to!
Along with painting projects, I have my garden to attend.


I'm so h a p p y  that courgettes are growing so healthy in our green house, and also squashes, pumpkins, tomatoes, lettuce…

I'm particularly happy about the squashes because I've grown them from seed that I harvested from a squash rather then coming from a packet!



I'm also experimenting a bit, and growing Goji plants! I have dozens of them... would you like some?


So excited about these also. I harvested the seeds from Goji berries! So easy to do… try it.
And I can't wait to see what the plants are going to look like and whether they'll produce berries!

Art-wise, my notepad is full of ideas for my new artworks!
Is going to be a little bit different this time. I will create a series of affirmation / quotes / words artwork, embedded within the design itself. You know how much I love quotes and affirmations, don't you? I often write things like this in my work, but I want it to be part of the painting itself this time. 
I have a big love for calligraphy and for lettering, this will be my chance to express it!

Last night I completed this new illustration: 

I think it's rather sweet…
I'm doing artwork on larger pads now so it will take a little bit longer, but It will increase the quality of the prints too.

By the way. You highly recommend the latest Doreen Virtue radio show on Hay House Radio, it's outstanding… quite different from usual and very profound. I hope you like it as much as I did. You can listening to it here.  (ps: it will be available free of charge for a week only)
It was so popular that has been put up on Sound Cloud! Now you can listen to it here...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them