12 May 2012

Happy Bird-Day Cards!

Hello darlings,
Are you having a gorgeous week end?
I am enjoying the sun shine, i tell you! Here now the grass i bright green, the flowers are blooming, the sun feels nice warm on the skin! I have to say that I'm finding it hard to stay on the chair and get the work done in the studio. 
So, I'm making it fun, with loud music, dancing around like mad, and looking out for birds and squirrel that come to visit the bird feeder at the window!

However, it looks as if, I am getting some work done after all.
These are some of the new cards you will find in store:


Some very pretty 'Bird day' ones, 


that come with matching bright green envelopes
(and printed or recycled paper as usual)

Much much love,
Enjoy your special week end

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them