20 April 2012

New Range: Painting in a Bottle



Hello my sweetie pies
How are you? I hope great!

Here is a great start to the week end. a New Range in the store now!
How very exciting. I've been wanting make these for ages…!

So this one is Love Teddy on a hot pink organza necklace:

and this is Grandpa Bunny, on a green organza necklace.

The both come beautifully presented in matching organza bags, ready to find a new owner!
New will be coming up very soon.

Also soon I will be announcing the dates of my next Art & Meditation Courses in May and June. To keep up to date with Inner Power & Peace you can visit our blog, and follow us on Twitter, and like us on Facebook.

a lovely day to you

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them