07 December 2011

Raccoon cuties + blue cuties

***updated with boxes pictures!***

Hello my darlings,

I hope you are all well and not freezing to death! Here in Surrey it's getting really cold. I don't really fancy the cold weather and I'm struggling to get used to it. But hey, I wrap up in my colourful scarf and hat and try to look at it in a positive and philosophical way.
Perhaps the postman got stuck in a blizzard somewhere
because I'm still waiting for my very important parcel from my printer.
I wasn't really supposed way to talk about this but it has been over 10 days now and I'm a little
put off by the delay of the delivery. There are some very cute things coming up
, hopefully soon!
I won't spoil your surprise, just know that I will be posting new cuties in the store soon.

In the mean time this will have to supply.
I created a Raccoon Stationery set, which you will find in store,

and also Racoon mugs!


I do love this new Raccoon creature of mine. Mugs in the shop are a very new, never-tried-before-thing but I have to say, I do like it, very very much. I'm actually very much looking forward to see all of my creatures lined up on my kitchen counter in the form of cups and mugs! Sweet!!!


At the moment I'm woking on some originals wooden boxes for myself and for the shop.
Inevitably when I do boxes I end up keeping some of them for myself and the studio for supply keeping, secret keeping, doodles holders.

They are just so cute and useful, what can I say... But it is getting a little bit ridiculous with all of these boxes every where. You should see the studio. They are everywhere. But to me they are three dimensional paintings, rather then just boxes.

They have a life and will of their own.

But I will have to be brave this time and put them up in the shop for sale when they are finished, and hopefully before I fall in love with them utterly and completely…


***ps. shall post some pictures of them tomorrow in the day light. it's night time here now and the moonlight isn't quite good enough for picture taking i'm afraid! ***

much love my lovelies

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them