20 February 2011

New Hedgehog Writing Sets

Hello my sweeties,
hope you had a smashing week end...

I was working this week end but I enjoyed the evening at home by the fire. Here it's still cold enought to have a fire and keep cozy indoors!
Last week we went to see Black Swan

and since I love Tchaikovsky and the swan Lake I really enjoyed it.
It was very very dark, more then I imagined it to be and I did have bad dreams for 3 nights in a row! But it was good. I appreciated the beautiful choreography, costumes and music so very much.

In the last week I've been working on these writing sets which can now be found in my shop.

"Just to say..." set




"Hedgehog love"


"Thank you for..." set




"Across the miles" set




These lovelies are printed on recycled paper and come with bright red cherry envelopes.
The sets are wrapped up with biodagradable packaging and shipped anywhere in the world for free!

xxx

Love




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them