15 September 2010

Paint at Breakfast, Paint at Noon

Yes.
I'm the sort of person that will put the bush before the spoon. Absolutely. Painting is the most importat thing in my life.
But I'm addicted to multitask, and I love eating while painting.
More then anything, I get hungry. Really hungry. I starve!!!

Quick, feed the artist! New artwork is on demand!
I've been working on these pieces at breakfast.


My favorite one is the angel.


I love the light behind the angel. It's so very magical.
I cannot wait to print some cards!
I also almost completed Georgia's boxes, and they are the cutes little things!!! Very pretty and sparkly...



2 comments:

  1. This is good post.Really pretty angels......................
    Plastic Card.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them