26 August 2010

Bits of This, Bits of That...

Hello Everybody,
It's the end of the day and I'm putting my feet up to watch BBC's Grumpy Old Men on the telly with a cup of tea and my laptop. I love Grumpy Old Men and Grumpy Old Women! They just say what everyone else really things and does not have the courage to say!!!

Looking back in my blog I realized I had not posted any pictures about the latest Flower show!
So here they are, just a few of them, taken in the 5 minutes of sunshine that we had!!!


That day I took a decision.
I'm never, ever, going to do a show in August ever again (in England). It's just not worth it really. It was basically windy and raining the whole time, and it was a nightmare trying to keep things dry. What a shame. I like having a stall and meet lots of people, but I don't like getting cold in the rain waiting for people to turn up!


I have a couple of days off now and I can't wait! I have so many things I want to catch up with. I had a commission for some keepsake boxes for a little girl named Georgia. I know that I'm going to have fun with this! I have already designed them and Now I'm at the painting stage. Will post some pictures for sure. Then, I' going to decorate our window sill with purple pansies which I got yesterday. I can't wait, is going to look wonderful!
Saturday we are celebrating Jason's birthday and I can't wait to see all my in-laws again. It's a shame we only staying for one day really because the best part is really the sleep over. I like to have chats with my sister in law and we always end up to stay up late and watch some scary movie!!! it's good fun!

Until Tomorrow,
Giulia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them