04 April 2010

Happy Easter!

Hello everybody!
Oh my gosh, can you belive it? It's Easter already...
A very Happy Easter to you all!


I hope you having lovely time.
We are enjoying hills and spring walks these few days that Jason is at home with us.

On Easter Sunday our friend Chris is coming for lunch, and I can't wait, because I haven't seen him in ages! Also Twist really wants to meet Chris.

Twist is looking very girly & festive today in her pink bandana that Auntie Giorgia sew for her at Valentine's!

I'm digging in my Handmade Easter Egg that Jason got for me, how very cute and sweet...


I also took this pictures or Easter pressie that I sent to my mommy a few weeks back,
I think is so cute, She will love it...


Mini eggs are such a joy, aren't they? Yes, much better then the ones wrapped up in foil. You can also buy the paper tube for only a few p more, so you can recycle the packaging.

Love them...

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them