12 March 2010

mini Illustrated Notepads - in Store

Hello everybody,
i'm so excited to write this evening because I can't wait to share all the new cuties I made during the day! So, lets start from here:

This is a new series of Mini Notepads, very useful little things to take you your purse or handbag and take note of all the clever things that would otherwise be lost forever! I adore making lists, and these notepads are just perfect for that!
And... did I mention that they are also eco friendly?


yep.
They are made with high quality smooth white recycled paper on the inside and ribbed brown recycled card for its cover...

This notepad is decoraded with one of my illustrations "Love is in the Air" that also has sparkles on it!


And this one is decorated with my illustration "Is Raining Love"


And then handstamped with this very inspirin quote from Henry David Thoreau, which is one of my favorite 'dream' quotes:

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined."

More stationery coming soon to the shop so keep your eyes open!
Lots of love and have a great week end...

Giulia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them