26 February 2010

From pencil to color...

Hello my darlings!

It's nice to finally be back to my studio and dedicate my self to my blog updates!
In the last week I've been working on some gentle soft illustrations for my illustrations store on Etsy - the theme that came across was rabbits rabbits rabbits. I love rabbits! And with the Easter just around the corner Rabbits Illustration make perfect sense, right?

This are the pencil drawing I did on Monday evening:


a very clever Rabbit Chef

and

a very Fairy Birthday Party Rabbit...

of course these sweet darlings would not come alive without these beautiful pastel colors, so here they are completed and ready to be printed on writing sets, notelets and notecards!


how pretty and how exciting!


I'm so proud and happy about these new art work that I've stated a series of fairies, little magic girls, princesess and mermaids.

Must go and paint...
See you later,

love
Giulia





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them