11 January 2010

It's ready!

I'm so proud...
today I completed Twist's cozy winter coat!

I have to say... I took a little bit of practice...
and a lot of help from my knitting book and 'getting started' knitting cd! (I love it)


But I have to say, I'm rather impressed with my work!
And this knitting hobby it started to be a bit addictive...
I knit in the morning when I wake up, in the evening before going to sleep, in front of the telly, etc. Sometimes I even forget to drink my cup of tea while knitting and I remeber to take a sip when is already cold!


I already started a new knitting project. It's a slim fashion purple scarf for myself. I love scarfs. I have quite a collection already, but I love to wear a different one every day.
This time I'm determined to learn a different knitting stitch. And while my book doesn't really explain advanced stitching tecniques, on you tube there are lots of resurces available to study.
I will soon post my new scarf for you to see!

Now I'm back to my work and my shop orders...
lots of love and more snow angels!

Giulia

UPDATE:

This is what it looks like o her:


I love her little wet nose on this picture!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them