10 January 2010

Every couple needs a Pup...

So,
after 6 and a half years together and three weeks of engagement, Jason and I decided to 'take it to the next level' and getting a pup (so called joy of our life):


This little girl, who's name is Twist...
She is currently in a rescue home with her gorgeous brothers and sister, but we will pick her up on Saturday! Hooray! I'm so excited to becoming a mummy...!

In the past week we had wonderful Christmas like weather all over Britan.

By the way, now on telly they call it 'frozen Britan' well, come on?!

Does this sound a little bit tragic to you too?
Snow come 2 o 3 times a year (if we are lucky) why don't we just enjoy it?!

Jason and I built these snow scuptures together! A love arch and 'twist' the snow dog! So pretty!

As it's really cold outside, so I'm putting my knitting craft at the test making a cozy coat for my little girl!! I hate dog coats, but she is only little and she really needs one after all.
I chosen a italian merino black cozy wool, so it won't really show on her, but will keep her warm in the snow. I have to post a picture of it when it's completed!


The other day I received a parcel from the US with this lovely handmade gift from my Antie Giorgia: a snowman table cloth! It's so jolly and wintery! Perfect. She also sent us some homemade cookies... and as you can see, they did not last very long as they were so delicious!!!


You must be wondering... did you work a all this week?! Well... Of course, i did my dears...
I've been busy painting lots very pretty girly and curly illustrations that will soon be in the shop as writing sets, cards and more...! Keep your eyes open to see them in the next few days.

until tommorrow then...
lots of love and snow angels to you.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them