01 January 2010

Christmas Holidays


Hello my dears,
Happy New Year to you!
May this year bring you love and joy, and many beautiful moments and people in your life.

Today I downloaded our holiday pictures in the computer and I found so many nice ones! I can't wait to share them with you... They really make my heart leap with joy just looking at them!

This is the beautiful tree and fireplace at Jason's parents house, where we spent our Christmas. It was so festive and cozy! On Christmas eve we left Santa's supper by the fireplace, {mince pie and port},

and by the morning it was gone! And our stockings were filled with presents! It was so magical.
This year it was also the first one as pesco-vegetatian. I had a woderful Christmas veggie meal and replaced the turkey with some lovely organic salmon, and I still enjoyed the cramberry sauce on top anyway! yummy!


We all made our own crackers for each other. I made this one for Jason mummy:


I really enjoyed this holidays. I received beautiful gifts, presents and cards, but the best gift of all it was my engagement with Jason! Jason made me a beautiful ring with a freshwater pearl and proposed on the train to Venice! It was such a romantic moment! And such a wonderful way to finish and to start the new year!

More pictures and tales coming up soon
x
nighty night

Giulia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them