02 December 2009

Fairy Bear Writing Set + Personalized Note Cards

Hello my darlings!
How are you? I hope wonderful. I'm sitting buy the fire, watching Back to the Future I ! I love it! It reminds me of my childhood so much! I also found the most romantic song of all time:


The Penguins - Earth Angel (will you be mine) - 1954
Which is the song scoring the the High School Ball Dance scene in Back to the Future!
Isn't it just SO cute? I could listen to it for ages!!!

Right... back to illustration and shop...
I have this cutie in the shop now:

oh yes... it's little flying fairy bear and fairy butterfly Writing Set!


They are both just so cute. I'm so happy to have the in the shop!
I have also added New Personalized notecards in the shop:


These are individually designed and then printed on recycled smooth card, and pretty packaged up in biodegradable cello bag.


adorable.



All right, it's all for today, have a good night sleep.
See you very very soon!
Fondly, Giulia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them