30 November 2009

New Personalized Writing Sets

Hello my dears!!!
How are you? I've been missing writing in the blog so much. But I've been so busy lately that I hardly had time to sid down and write. So now I have so much to tell and share...

First of all, very exciting news:
New Personalized writing sets are now available in the shop!


Aren't they just so cute?
I'm so excited about them!

These letter sets feature one of my illustration, the fairy bear, and is printed on white high quality recycled paper and comes with matching envelopes.


You can find these just here...
I also made these adorable notecards which you can also find in the shop.


This week I have also added new Message in the Bottle in the shop, super cute:
these are only 2 cm tall and 1 cm ∅ diameter!

You can find this cutie here!


How was your week end? Mine was really nice. We went to Sussex to visit Jason's Grandma for her 83rd Birthday! We celebrated all together with a massive dinner at the local pub in Battle (charming old fashion english village).

Paul (Jason's dad) took this picture of me and immortalized me in the moment when they served me my vegetarian Lasagne, garlic bread and salad... can't you tell I'm happy?!


I look like a little girl so happy about her meal! Such a great picture!!! I'm so happy to treasure it in my blog as it really shows a part of my personality. This pub was lovely, and had a view across the miles of green hills and streams of water (especially this time of the year!) of Sussex. I'd love to go back!

Went it got dark we went to the town centre were the Abbey is and saw Father Christmas switching the Christmas lights on! It's a tradition in Battle, and we go to see him every year.
In the evening we had a Birthday tea with sandwiches, tunnex and choccolate cake... and sang carols all together, Grandma was playing the piano and the rest of us was singing. So nice.

Yesterday I ordered this book, Eating in the Light, written by Doreen Virtue and Becky Prelitz.

I've been thinking about cswitching to vegetarianism for a little while now, and I'm sure this book will help me to decide what to do and how to do it. I love Doreen Virtue and all her books always help me to find the way! I hope it will arrive soon in the mail so I can tell you more about it.

Well. I'm going into town in a few minutes. Jason told me that they opened a new fairy store in town and I really want to visit it. It's always inpiring, sparkly and cute...
Must go. See you later sweety pies!!!

p.s.: Thank you so much to Emjie for the sweet comment left for me. You are adorable!
xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them