05 November 2009

Do It Yourself Tutorial: Toffee Apples


Hello my darlings autumn fairies,
how are you all?! I hope very well and ready for another seasonal recipe tutorial!

During our Halloween celebrations we made some toffee apples to enjoy while watching the scary The Haunting in Connecticut! Oh my dears, it was so terrifying!!! I covered my eyes most of the times and at night I kept awakening to see if some ghosts were around me...!

This is the Toffee Tutorial I made for you, I hope you will enjoy it!


4 Organic Apples, washed
225 gr of Organic Brown Sugar

110 ml of Water

1 Teaspoon of Vinegar
25 gr of Butter

a) Take a wooden skewer and push it through each apple. I didn't have any wooden skewer so I used forks!!!
{But please don't uses forks if you are giving these apples to children}.

Is best not to peel the apples. We tried both pealed and un-pealed and the un-pealed apples where definitely more crunchy and more tasty!


b)Place a saucepan on high heat, add the sugar and the water. Allow the sugar to dissolve. When it boils, add the vinegar and the butter and cook for about 7 minutes.


c) Coat each apple in the caramel and place it in a tray to cool


d) Enjoy while watching a movie with your friends.

Have fun
much love,
Giulia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them