13 October 2009

Little Fairy Bear Illustration

Hello 'Dearests',
How are you? Are you having the best autumn ever?! Aren't these colors just amazing?
We have had lovely sunny days in the last two weeks, which allows me to go out for many walks and to enjoy the colors of the trees and the landscape. I'm so lucky to live in such a beautiful area surrounded by woods and hills.

I've been painting lots lately, especially cute illustrations, that are all going to be part of my autumn /winter collection at The Card Tree.
I'm so very excited about this. as this is a project that I've been thinking about for a long time. So, let me present you the first illustration of the collection, this cute little fairy bear!!!

He is my favorite bear in the whole wide world!
He'got wings to fly, and an incredible talentet to make friends, he loves to have fun, and to make cards for his friends!


Super sweet uh?
Well, I'm happy to say that this illustration is already in the shop!


As a pretty pretty and eco friendy writing set, printed on 100% post consumer recycled paper. It's the perfect little gift for a special friend, daughter, mom, sis, niece, autie... but if I were you I would just use it for my personal stationary!

Have a lovely day,
much love and kisses

x Giulia x

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Giulia, well done! I can't wait to see your future works! I'm a follower of yours on twitter and facebook! love, Caroline

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them