24 October 2009

Candy Cane: Tote Bag


Hello my dears,
thank you for tuning in today!


This is one of the new Tote Bags I made for the Winter/ Christmas season.
It's so jolly isn't ?

Is handpainted on a beautiful organic cotton and fairtrade bag, and it features a traditional red and white Candy Cane. Perfect for grocery shopping this season: you can fold it and keep it in your purse/handbag/pocket and take it out when ever you need it! So... saw goodbye to horrible plastic bags, this bag is totally natural, eco friendly and reusable!


Would be a great Christmas gift for a friend or a relative.
Comes with washing directions, shop cards and leaflets, free gift wrapping is also available.
I hope you love it!

Is already in the shop, find it *here*!




1 comment:

  1. This is a great post.. Very informative... I can see that you put a lot of hard work on your every post that's why I think I'd come here more often. Keep it up! By the way, you can also drop by my blogs. They're about Vegetable Gardening and Composting. I'm sure you'd find my blogs helpful too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them