10 September 2009

Wee Wee Mushrooms...


Hello everybody! How are you?
Wasn't today the most gorgeous day?!
Sunny, warm and inspiring. I spent the whole day in the garden, reading at times, listening to Doreen Virtue's Podcats at other times, and yes adventually I did do some gardening as well ;)


I sow some nice organic lettuce and some yellow and pink radishes to make some colorful autumn salads. The garden is a great place to get inspiration!


Today I completed a series of Wee Mushroom Stationary Sets and I'm so so pleased with them.
They are truly unique. Each letter sheet and envelope has been individually painted with wee little mushrooms from the faerie woodlands to create the perfect girls letter set.

The sets contains 5 White and Red letter sheets and 5 Red Cherry envelopes each, both made with 100% high quality post recycled paper. The paper it's smooth and easy to write on; letter sheets are embedded with red shredded postage stamps that makes the set even more unique!!! (*so excited about this*! *I adore stamps*! That's why I'm so disappointed that at the post office they print labels rather then stick stamps like in the old days...)

The set is packaged up with red and white bakers twine and cellophane sleeve to protect it.

What else to say? Oh yes, I'm reading a great book at the moment, Everyday Abundance by Karen Hood. Is a lovely book, so tiny tiny that fits in your purse/bag and you can read it whenever. I was surprised to find so many references to other great authors and books, I love that the writer shares with the reader the personal path that took her where she is now, expressing her thoughts about other popular "manifestation techniques" like affirmations/the secret and so on... read it. You will love it!

x thank you for visiting once again x

✻´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´✻ Kisses Giulia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them