08 August 2009

On Vacation

Hello my Dearest!
hope to find you all well and happy today.
I'm am going on vacation for a short while. This year we are going to Wales!
How exciting!


I've been there two years ago, and is lovely. Weather is a bit of a challange but I have packed my waterproofs and my jumpers so I'm all set!
On Friday we are going on a whales tour on the west coast... I'm so looking forward seeing whalse and dolphins and pretty marine birds...


On the 16th Jason and I are celebrating our 6th Anniversary, and we are also going to Katrina's Wedding, so we shall have two things to celebrate for. Having sayd that, on the 15th is the Wedding anniversary of my Sister in law, so we shall have 3 things to celebrate all together!

Very exciting.
I send you all my love and I look forward posting some lovely pictures when I'm back.

All orders placed in the *shop* while I'm on vacation will be posted on the 24th August.

Best wishes and many kisses,
Giulia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them