11 July 2009

Squirrel and I

Hello my sweeties...
Today I have a country life adventure to share with you...! Hooray!
Mr squirrel came to visit us in our windowsill!!!


I could not believe it. I never seen a squirrel so close!


Poor thing. He actually looked quite afraid and shaky... He came up here to escape the cat that was trying to eat him!

His left eye could not see very well unfortunatly, poor little thing.
He was with us for about a quarter of an hour and then, when the cat was gone, he left.
We have left some yummi seeds and nuts, wishing that he will come to visit us again sometime!

Lots of love and angel blessings x

Giulia

1 comment:

  1. it's so sweet... poor little thing. I hope you'll see him again sometime!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them