16 July 2009

New: Message in a Bottle Series

Hello my sweeties,
how are you? I hope fantastic!
Thank you so and joining me on today topic...

My New Message in a Bottle Series!


This lovely personalized pendant comes with an adjustable suede necklace that dosen't require any metal hooks (no nickel or other nasty chemicals!)!


Feels very soft on the skin and it looks so pretty! Necklace come in many colors: black, green, turquoise, purple... so nice!


The Message in a Bottle comes with a cute recycled paper giftbox, color raffia and handpainted gift tag, ready to give as a gift!

This cutie and more will be in the shop in the next few days!

See you soon
love,
Giulia

2 comments:

  1. That's so lovely Giulia! I like the purple one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, those are so cute! And I LOVE that handpainted gift tag! What an awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them