07 July 2009

Do It Yourself Tutorial: Delicious Apple Pie

Hello my dearest pumcakes! How are you?
I'm well, been so so busy lately! I'm creating a new wonderful range of Message in the Bottle,

Hooray! I'm so excited!
I can't wait to share some pictures with you...
Handmade My Day contacted me to ask if they can sell my bottles in their store!
Wow! Isn't this wonderful? I'm so happy!

Today, is a lovely rainy day. (I say lovely because we had such a heat wave last week and the land really needed some water!) Anyway... Is just the right type of weather for some confort food such as... Lady grey tea & cake! So, I made this beautiful Italian Apple Pie to surprise Jason when he comes back from work!


It's quite heathy, it dosen't have any butter and the sugar portion can be reduce to your taste.
It's so very easy to make... you might want to try it too!


All you need is:

200gr organic plain flour

2 spoons of organic olive oil
1 teaspoon of baking power
lemon zest, lemon juice
150gr organic sugar
a little bit of milk
3 apples
2 eggs

How to do it:

*Mix well (with the mixer) the eggs for about 5 minutes.
*Add the sugar, the baking powder, lemon zest, lemon juice, olive oil, mix very well.
*Slowly, add the flour and mix well, adding also a little bit of milk to make it more runny.
*Peal and cut the apples in thick slices
*Put the cake mixture into a baking cake tray
*Place the apple slices on inside the baking tray, creating a soart of flower pattern if you wish
*Bake for at 180° for 30 minutes

{Serve with tea}

Enjoy!
Lots of love to you all

Giulia

1 comment:

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them