12 May 2009

The Wind Bring Good Things: New Website!

Good Morning Everyone!
Today's post is very very exciting as I have some brillant news to share with you...

My website www.giuliamauri.com is now finished!


Hooray!
I have been wanting a web site for over two years now, and it's such a good feeling to see it complete and up running. It took me lots of time to and money to get it all set, but it was totally worth it! I'm so proud of it. It's nice to see all my works coming together in one unique project.

The web site is very sweet and cute, yet very simple to navigate...
There are several things to see and browse, for instance, my Porfolio:


The Portfolio is divided in three unique galleries, a fine art gallery, a fine art nature gallery and an art & craft gallery. Galleries will be updated monthy with new art works, so you must visit often!
There is also a Store page with my Art shop and my Card Tree shop, with direct links to my online venues.


There is also, a beautiful contact page where you can write me a letter using a very simple form.


I always love to receive letters, messages, emails and comments, so be sure to leave me your thoughts!

The web designer who helped me a great deal with the creation of this web site is Catalin Soare, from KN Design. Catalin has recently estabished this new company that provides a great online service for web design, be sure to check it out!

Tune in tomorrow around lunch time to see some of my new artworks that I've been working on lately...

Take Care,
Lots of Love,

Giulia

3 comments:

  1. Well done Giulia, It looks awasome!
    Great to see all your works up in the gallery! Looking forward seeing your new works tomorrow...

    Take care sweety.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new site looks lovely! Well done. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 14, 2009

    well done julia! hugs x mary x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them