17 April 2009

Dreams


Hello my dears!
Thank you so much for all your comments! You are very dear and very sweet indeed.
Today I have another artwork to share with you!


It's a little oval Jewelery box for The Card Tree Summer collection!
At the front it features a pretty letter flying high in the sky, along with the saying:

"You can only fly as high as the dreams you dare to live"

I really love this saying. Maybe you already noticed it, but it's also on the side bar of my blog!
I really belive this is a very inspiring thought.


Inside the box, there are tre little fairy dust hearts to keep company to your jewelery when the box is closed:


The box is made with recycled card and painted with acrylic colors.

It's also, aready in the shop!
See you soon with more paper marché boxes and other interesting artworks, tomorrow.
Hugs and Kisses,
Giulia

1 comment:

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them