02 April 2009

Cold in the Spring?!


Hello my Dears!
Thank you for visiting!

Today I'm a little coldy! Oh, poor Julie!
Outside there is a wonderful sunshine and I can't wait to feel better and go out there enjoing it!

So, to help my body recover I'm resting on the sofa, while watching Blades of Glory I have an healthy meal like this one:

• garlic bruschetta (with tomato and basil)
• cauliflower
• squash and potato soup,
• green tea.

I'm excited about writing the Green Column tomorrow!
See you soon sweeties!

Much love,
Giulia

8 comments:

  1. Yummy!
    Your meal looks wonderfull!
    Are you feeling better? I hope so, because tomorow we almost finish the website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh povera giulia! riguardati! vogliamo vedere altri dipinti!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm! Mi piacerei avere la tua ricetta per la zuppa. Fa freddo anche qui ieri. Oggi, c'e` il sole!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better now! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that meal looks delicious! i hope you feel better soon! ;)

    do stop by and say hello sometime!

    amber
    http://cloud9design.wordpress.com
    http://cloud9emporium.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks amazing! hope you'll get better soon, take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks tasty...
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them