18 March 2009

Message in the Bottle Framed Painting

Hello my Dears,

Thank you so much for all your comments about the Moss Terranium Tutorial, they really make me hap - hap - happy!

And I should be even more happy today because my brother Flavio is coming to visit me for a week! Yay!

I also completed the painting metioned yesterday:


It's a little Message in a Bottle, with a cute gift tag that says "for you" attached to it.


Is framed into a cute white box frame made with Fsc Certified Wood (wood from well-managed forests)


And ready to find a new home! It's already in the shop! Go and see!

I'm designing lots of cute cards for the Spring!
Some of them will be in the shop on Wednesday!

Fondly,
Giulia

1 comment:

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them