01 February 2009

Sunny Sunday

Hello my dears!

I'm so excited about my Facebook Group and my Facebook Page!
Many friends and friendly people are joining in & becoming fan every day... it's so nice!
Check them out!

They are both a great place for networking, many of the people in it share the passion for the Handmade and they are part of the Etsy world.

Today I received a really pleasent surprise from Francesca author of Certain Creatures,
as she nominated The Card Tree for the Fabulous Blog Award!


Now, isn't this nice? (quoting Lidia Bennet in Pride & Prejudice)
Thank you Francesca! x

Sending you all best wishes for a sunny Sunday.

Take Care you all and come visit soon... more handmade stuff is on it's way...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them