02 February 2009

It feels like winter!

My dears,
What a surprise the night has gave to us:
This morning we woke up to this:


Everything is white and quiet! Wonderful!
And it looks like it's like this a bit everywhere in Britain!


Roads are blocket, school are closed.

Our fridge is almost empty but we cannot go shopping either!

Tonight we are having a slow cocker curry meal with the last few things we have at home:
lentils, cabbage, carrots, onion, tomato sauce curry powder & cocunut milk.

So, we took the opportunity to go on the hill and slide!


It's great!
But I do hope I can get to the post office tomorrow as I have a few orders that needs to get to thier recipents as soon as possible!
I'll do my best dears, perhaps I have to ask Santa a lift to town.

Lots of love!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them