25 February 2009

The Card Tree on the Net

Hello my dears!

Thank you for following!
So nice to see so many of you everyday!
I'm so happy that people like what I do.

Yesterday I received the sweetest message from my first buyer on the DaWanda shop!

Thanks you so, so, so, so very much for such a lovely gift. It really put a massive smile on my face and helped to make my spirits fly high on a very busy day.

I'm so happy! I love when all my effort are appreciated.

If you have bought something from my shop, met me at a craft fair, or you simply are addicted to my blog, you can leave your thoughts and reviews at The Card Tree Fan Page!
Isn't this nice?


So please visit and leave your sweet thoughts... it would mean so much to me!
You can write a few lines about your shopping experience, the type item you bought, the packaging, what ever you wish!

You can also Review my site clicking here:




I'm also putting together an interesting Newsletter about my shop!
In this monthly Newsletter, you'll receive information about the New Season Products of The Card Tree, special individuals discounts, tips about how to adveritse your craft business for free, tutorials, and perhaps some short Eco tips from my Green Column.

Definatly NO spamming! I hate those commercial e-mails. No, my Newsletter will be different, will be useful, and nice to read, cute to look at!
The Newsletter is reserved for The Card Tree fans only!

To sing up send me a message at: giuliamauri@gmail.com. Please write "Newsletter" in the Subject box and write your e-mail and Nickname in the body of the e-mail.

I also wanted to let you know that you can follow The Card Tree updates also on Twitter and on the my Facebook Group!

Have a lovely day

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them