05 January 2009

Snow in Surrey & New Cards

Hello my dears!
This morning a woke up and saw this:

Yay, snow! Finally! Just when we were all thinking that the Christmas spirit was gone!
I went for a walk an take some nice pictures of our village in his white coat:





Then frosty made us some coco...and I begin to work on my new cards projects!
I made some nice birthday cards for the New Year Collection,

For HIM

and HER.
So very nice! And they are already in the shop!

Is also available in the shop a Birthday Card Pack of 6 card, 3 for boys + 3 for girls:


Hope you like them.
Thank you so much for all your kind comments during the holidays, they were very much appreciated.

love and snow hugs

x

4 comments:

  1. Gosh the girl one is so cute! Could you personalize one with the name of my friend for me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally some packs of birthday cards, i have looked in every stationary shop in my town for these. internet shopping rules...see you on esty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures!
    and I also like the cards.. simple and elegant!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures of your village, and your cards are very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them