26 January 2009

Recipe In A Jar


Hello my dears!
I hope you are all well.

You all know how much I love the Message in the bottle idea.
A secret message, passed on to someone special, tiny, cute...

So I thought, how abut a jar?
What would I keep in a jar on my kitchen shef?
And here is the answer... a Recipe in jar!



This is my latest work, is acrylic paint on recycled paper, and contains a real italian traditional recipe, actually one of my favorites! The lasagna con melanzane. Yummi!!!


It's really cute, very much country like. Would look lovely in a country style kitchen.
The painting is signed and framed in FSC Certified Wood.

Is already in the shop! Heart it!

Much love,

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them