09 January 2009

Naughty Doughnuts!

Hello my dear followers!
So nice to see more of you everyday!
Thank you so very much for all your kind comments lately,
you guys are so sweet.

Here I am, staring at a box of american style doughnuts wandering if anyone will notice if I just... Have another one. Gosh they are so tasty!


You can taste the fried flavor first (naughty) then the texture of the sweet sugar gently melting in your mouth (very naughty)...

I have to say these particular american speciality inspires me not only to eat more of them, but also to think of sweet things like...
l o v e!

Well, we all know that Valentines is just around the corner.
And if you are single, you know very well that you are gona get a card from your mother!
So it's a win-win situation.

And I'm getting ready for the V day with a collection of eco friendly cards!


Handmade, printed 100% recycled paper, comes with coordinated red envelope.

Soon there will be more in the shop.
And if you want something extra special for that amazing husband of yours or for your mummy, I can even make you some personalized cards!
-Just contact me-

lots of l o v e

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them