01 December 2008

New Art Shop

Hello my Dears...

Happy 1st December!

It has been such a beautiful sunny day here in EEEngland (quote:Stardust)!
Sun & cold wintery weather (4°C)!
Despite the temperature I still wore my skirt and my "silly little boots" (quote: Bridget Jones) when I went to town this morning. And it felt like Christmas was is in the air (to make sense you should really be reading this last bit like if you were singing: Love Is In The Air).

All the lights are on, all the shops have Christmas goods, people are wearing red coarts and scarf (althought I did see a guy with shorts as well, crazy or it's just me?!)
By the way...
I felt like making a Christmas present to my self.

That was... a brand NEW ART SHOP!

It's beautiful. You have to see it!

Every painting you see is available as Cards, Matted Prints, Laminated Prints, Mounted Prints, Canvas Prints, Framed Prints and Posters!
The artwork is full of my blue paintings, and you can even purchase the Cd Cover Poster that I did for Pigrim Angry!

You can even find pictures of The Card Tree.
Now that is something, isn't?

Love
x

2 comments:

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them