17 December 2008

Ideas For The New Year!

Hello my dears!

I'm so so sorry I haven't been able to write much lately.
But I have been just so busy like a little Santa's elf!!!

Lots of presents to find and to wrap up for family and friends,
the good old English tradition of writing Xmas cards,
and most important...
sending off all the last orders and commissions before the holidays!

Lately lots of people asked me about the handmade tote bags that are no longer available in the store.
Well, I have decided to take them away from The Card Tree as they were creating a little bit of confusion... after all The Card Tree it's a card shop, and I really have to try to keep it nice and tidy.

My Eco Bags Collection is still available, but currently only under request.
If you are interested feel free to contact me and I can post a listing in the shop just for you!

Prices vary from £6.50 to £12.50 depending on size and design (the more elaborate the more expensive)


They come in all soarts of design, perfect especially as gift to someone as they present so well in The Card Tree natural packaging and gift tags.



These bags are made with Organic and Fair trade certified cotton, then hand-painted by me, one by one.
I never print the artwork on my cotton bags as I belive that the print doesn't last as many years as the fabric paint and with the time fades and cracks. But paint... that's love at first sight, so very personal and soft at the touch!


I make them especially to promote the re-use of the bags and avoid using plastic bags.

So, as my Eco Bags have been such a success so far,
I'm planning of opening an Eco friendly tote bag shop on Etsy in the new year! Hooray!
I'm so excited about this one!

I'm currently looking for a good name... mmmh rumble rumble...
(Quoting - duck tales)

The name of a shop is so very important for a business and I want to get it right.
Please do write me your thoughts or ideas about my new Eco Friendly tote bag store.
It would be so very much appreciated!

Lots of Love,

Giulia

6 comments:

  1. Your tote bags ..sono bellissime!
    ma quindi le dipingi a mano una per una? :)che brava!
    la mia preferita è quella con la farfalla! mi riempie di allegria!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brava! E' un'ottima idea, le tue borse sono molto belle e utili. A me piace molto quella con l'immagine della mano, mi sembra che voglia dire: "Diamo tutti una mano all'ambiente!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bags are very cute! I can't wait to see your new bag shop, I shall heart it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these bags!

    ReplyDelete
  5. che belle che sono giulia! non sapevo che facevi anche le borse! comunque sei bravissima... continua così!!!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them