09 December 2008

Christmas Countdown!

Hello my dears!
I trust you had all a lovely week end.

We spent ours celebrating a family's birthday.
It was so lovely!
Everyone bring some homemade goregeous food: pizza, sausage rolls, kisches, muffins, birthday cake! Amazing. After the Gala Night on Thursday I really needed a this little break and a rest!

This week we decorated our Christmas Tree. This year we put color lights on our tree insted of white ones. I like color lights, it remids me of the Good Old Fashion Christmas Trees, the 80's and my childhood.


Our it's such a big tree! About 2 meters tall. I can't reach the top unless I use a chair!
Isn't beautiul?!

More of my work coming soon,
in the meantime,


Keep counting the days to Christmas, otherwise Santa might not arrive!
Lots of Christmas Hugs!


5 comments:

  1. Che bello il tuo albero!!!
    Anch'io l'ho fatto lunedì!
    can't wait to see your new work!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ti ho aggiunto al mio blogroll!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. craciun fericit!
    frumos bred de craciun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice Christmas tree!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Che grande il tuo albero!!! stupendo! mi piace la decorazione a landeternina...

    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them