27 November 2008

Special invitation for you!


Buona sera miei cari,
Siete tutti quanti invitati alla Festa di Natale!

Good evening my dears,
You are all invited at the Gala Night of Dorking this year!

Come and meet The Card Tree in person on December the 4th!


You will find my cute stall on West Street Church from 6pm to 9pm!
Everyone usually dresses up, and this years theme is “Heroes & Villains” !
Sounds like great fun!

To view all the details and invite all your friends to the event with only 1 click,
visit this page!

Love
x

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could come!!!
    hope you have fun and you sell lots of your goodies!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giulia, It sounds like such great fun! I wish I could be there!

    BTW, I "tagged" you and listed your blog on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them