14 November 2008

New Blog Look!

Hello my lovelies!

It took me all yesterday to change to look of my blog, but finally I did it...
And I have to say, I'm really proud of the results!
What do you think?
The Blog is now called The Card Tree Blog, and It will focus on the Online Shop, The Card Tree.

Gosh! Isn't html difficult to understand? I woudn't have managed to change my template to a three column one without Ashwini wonderful tutorial!

There are still other things I would like to add on the sides bar but at the moment I need to concentrate on the Winter Update which is coming on the 20th!

On this matter, I would like to present you my...

As these beauty's are coloring my Winter Designs!

I adore Watercolor pencils! They remind me of when I was a little girl!
I actually recived the first set of 12 Carandage pencils when I was nine years old, for Befana, the italian post-Christmas tradition (see the video).

These watercolor pencils are so very easy to use then watercolor. I think they are great for kids!
The only thing you might find is that the color gets a little too pale when you water it. But all you need to do then is to leave it to dry and colour it one more time afterwards!

These are a couple of Christmas designs that I've developed for The Card Tree collection cards.


Do you like them?
There are more design coming soon, so stay tuned...!

Take Care

x


2 comments:

  1. Great layout! I really like it like that!
    the Christmas card designs are very sweet too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to The Card Tree now to get me some handmade Christmas cards :@)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them