24 November 2008

Hazel meet the Card Tree

Hello! Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a lovely week end...
I'm so pleased that so many of you have started to advertise your stores on my page! I'm so happy to support little stores like mine!

I have something to show you today...
It's Hazel meeting the Card Tree!
I took picture while I was painting it. Thought you might like to see all the stages!


I draw the scene, painted the tree

I painted the snow, path and Hazel.
My favorite bit are her socks!

and here there is!
I painted the rest of the scene and draw the detail with a small ink pen.

The beauty of this painting and this story is that Hazel dosen't yet know that the tree is a Card Tree...!
But she senses that this tree has something special...

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them