08 October 2008

Thank You Cards

My dears, my dears! Hello!

I have more juicy news from The Card Tree!

Today I created some beautiful sets of Thank You cards!


They are made of 100% recycled paper, ribbed brown, blank backed, so so lovely...


I also made this recycled paper box to put them and I think they look gorgeous in it!

Each packet contains 10 postcards, and the box can be reused over and over to put nice things in
(like cards from your friends, stickes, a little notebook...etc.)

You can find them right here!

Love
x

5 comments:

  1. sono veramente eleganti questi bigliettini!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are so simple and gorgeous! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. These 'thank you' packages look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the nice comments guys!

    This thank you cards have been a big hit already! Shall list some more soon on the shop...

    x

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them